Fan fiction is a broadly defined fan labor term for stories about characters or settings written by fans of the original work, rather than by the original creator. ~http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_fiction
We have decided to start fanfiction here on SWRP. Fanfiction can be anything from a story to what happens after the 6th movie, to what you think should have happened. Fanfiction will be extremely fun, and will be really cool to get to add our own inputs and ideas into the star wars legacy and story. I am really looking forward to writing about some of my favorite characters in the Star Wars Series as well as some others that I have created on SWRP or ones I have just pondered about in my head. I cant wait to get to start writing, but I really look forward to seeing others fanfic. Fanfiction will be deleted if there is not a sufficient number of people participating. We should get at least 2 stories a week, if people are truly devoted to it and want to keep it.
So, there will be a LOT of rules for fanfic on here, that need to be followed thoroughly.
- All SWRP rules are standard rules for fanfic on this site.
- Admins have the right to make someone change something or take something out of their fanfic if it is neccissary.
- Users can not copy already made fanfics and call it their own.
- All fanfiction articles MUST be titled: Fanfiction/USER THAT WROTE IT/TITLE OF STORY No exceptions.
- Fanfiction should be at least 3 paragraphs long.
- Fanfiction should be original and creative.
- ANY characters from Star Wars are allowed plus characters of your own creation.
- Anakin Skywalker
- Luke Skywalker
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Sam Richards
- Liza Starr
- NO CHARACTERS FROM OTHER SEIRIES OR FANFICS
- Harry Potter
- Frodo Baggins
- Percy Jackson
- There is one exception: You may do battles with other characters from other books/movies/shows as long as the battle is the main idea of the fanfic.
- Luke Skywalker vs. Harry Potter
- Liza Starr vs. Percy Jackson
- Fanfiction can be written in any perspective.
- Fanfiction should be realistic. Luke Skywalker should not be talking to Mace Windu. Windu was dead before Luke's time.
- Users should not edit other peoples fanfiction unless they are given permission. Catching it will result in a ban from fanfic and possibly a block, depending on if vandilism was involved.
- Fanfiction should include at least one picture. Videos are fine also.
- Fanfiction articles should include an OOC section where you talk about the article and what its main idea is.
- Example: Fanfiction/Dmullins677/What if...